Friday, September 5, 2008

Thankful

I got a card from a friend this morning saying:

"The Lord told me you could use this! I'm praying that you'll have a safe trip"

Family and friends have truly blessed me by providing all of the funds for this trip. And it was a total surprise to receive funding this late in the game. It's great to see God working in people's lives and also to see them listen to His call to them. Every expense for this trip has become available when I needed it. Little things like extra medications and clothing have been covered. God is good...All the time. And my faith has truly been strengthened as I have trusted God to provide every need for this trip! I can't wait to see how God will work through me and our team in Mali.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so awesome! And God continues to bless you and pave a way. His hand is truly in this trip.