Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Morning!

Good morning and blessings to all! It's 7am and we're finishing last minute preparations to begin our travel back to the USA. In a way, it's exciting that we're going to see our families and friends, yet at the same time, it's hard to leave Mali now that we know the need for Jesus love here. I leave here asking God to once again take my life and mold it into what He would have it to be. He made this trip possible for me in every way. I just can't wait to see what He's going to do with me, this lump of clay, in the future.
As I prepare to leave Koutiala, I think about all the missionaries here and will keep them in my prayers even as I get back home. The missionaries are doing such a great work here and are so busy all the time. It's just an amazing thing to see the missionaries in their element. So often we see them when they are home in the states, but it adds a whole new level when you've seen them doing their work in the country where they are serving.
I want to thank all of you for your prayer support throughout this trip, both for us and the missionaries. I also want to thank you for your continued prayers as we begin our travels home. There has been an answer to your prayers... Anco came home last night and we were able to go over and talk with him a bit. He is feeling a lot better, but still has some recovery ahead of him. They say it is just some kind of viral infection. But, he's up walking around and has been able to eat some in the last day or so. He was feeling well enough to show us pictures of his solar projects last night and talk with Ken about networking the different buildings around.
Blessings to all in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ! Can't wait to see many of you this weekend and next week.

No comments: