Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday

Good Saturday afternoon to all! Blessings in the name of Jesus!

Thank you so much for all your prayers! I'm feeling much better today! I'm still a little tired, but all the stomach sickness seems to be gone. Today, we only worked a half day because they are taking us on a picnic tonight. We're doing very well on the building...although Ken said from the top of the water tower, it looks like there's a long way to go.
Beth and Jane went to the market this morning with one of the missionaries to get some food supplies we needed. I'm so thankful for them taking care of the Kitchen and food for all of us!
Daniel rode/drove Bob's scooter back from the hospital to the guest house today. He only said that going through the market is a whole different experience on a scooter, compared to the van.
Tomorrow, we will go to Germaine's church. That will be a very unique experience I am sure.
Oh, Ken had to perform the Heimlich procedure on me at lunch today when I choked on a carrot. Thank God for the team members that are here!
Well, nothing much to report, so I hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I had no idea about Ken's skills in life saving. Hopefully we will not have to utilize those gifts in the booth. Thanks for all of your updates and pics. We are showing some as the vision casting tomorrow at church. Have a great day!

Doris said...

My goodness! You said that so casually . . . God is Good!!